Rio Vista Football Information
7th Grade game begins at 9:00 AM
8th Grade game begins 15 minutes after the end of the 7th grade game
$3 Students w/ ID
- Students must be accompanied by an adult to attend
- In addition students must be in dress code and have their ID to enter
Children under 5 free
Game Day Policies
- Per Central Unified and Central Valley Athletic League policy outside food or drinks will not be allowed in the stadium at all football games. We will have usual snack foods for purchase for spectators and players. Coaches are allowed to bring in one ice chest for teams that will remain on the sideline.
- Home fans will sit on the East side of the field and will at all times will remain east of the track. Fans are not allowed on the field or track.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every practice, game, or other sporting events.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child ahead of and personal desire to win.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect.
- I will applaud good effort in victory or defeat, emphasize the positive points of the game and never criticize other players.
- I will remember that the game is for the CHILDRENnot the adults.
- I will welcome visiting teams and treat them as I would like to be treated.
- I will never lose sight of the fact that I am a role model. I understand that children imitate their role models and by acting appropriately, I will be modeling what I expect of my child.
We are in need of volunteers to help with concessions, gate ticket sales, chain gang, and other activities to support the success of our student athletes. We would love all parents to become a volunteer. Please email our AD Kody Donnelly if you would be willing to volunteer @ firstname.lastname@example.org